“The Nature of the Post-Pandemic Workplace” is a white paper recently published by an industry peer group – “Silverado Roundtable” and discusses the recent reconsideration of the standard corporate workspace as we move through the novel COVID-19 pandemic. Discussing how employers must now consider the ways in which they manage their work environments and bringing […]
Customer service is the lifeblood of any business. Anyone can “sell” you a service but can they truly deliver an experience that sets your company apart and makes a difference for employees and customers?
According to research from customer relationship management consulting group SuperOffice, by 2020 customer experience will overtake price and product as the key product differentiator.
A commitment to innovation and a constant desire to exceed expectations that set us apart has been the mainstay of Raimondi Horticultural Group for 40 years.
From concept to design to installation and maintenance, trained discerning professionals transform your corporate space into an energized environment and deliver an experience for you, your clients and customers.
The Raimondi Horticultural Group team:
– Is always available to take your call.
– Listens to your needs patiently, and clearly communicates with you before, during and after the installation.
– Provides insight based on experience, creative insight and professional knowledge.
– Maintains a highly trained staff of designers and technicians who select the right plants for the right location.
– Goes the extra mile to ensure satisfaction and long-term health of the plants at your site.
– Treats every property as individual and unique
Whether you’re creating team work spaces or ‘Coffices’ – office spaces that are part coffee shop and part office where employees can work, transforming your corporate space to match the uniqueness of your business and corporate image is effortless when you work with a team that’s inspired to bring your vision to life.
Every day, Raimondi Horticultural Group makes commercial buildings more attractive, with improved air quality leading to healthier and more productive employees, residents, guests and clients.
As a member of the Green Plants for Green Buildings organization, our team of experienced designers can create interior environments using the latest design trends accentuated by unique containers and seasonal plants to capture the vision and identity of your company.