Non-traditional work spaces have become the norm thanks to the millennial generation. Instead of traditional stale and antiseptic designs, today’s office layouts are becoming warmer and more inviting – just like your home. Green offices (biophilic designs) – a favorite of the Raimondi Horticultural Group – the use of artificial intelligence, acoustic furniture and rooms, and ‘Coffices’ […]
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Five industry-leading interior plantscape companies have recently formed an executive level Peer Group focused on being “Innovative Green Industry Leaders”. The group, named Pinnacle V, have launched a new logo and website alongside their formation.
The five business owners met in Fort Lauderdale, FL earlier this year to discuss the potential of forming a group based on integrity, relationship, communication, collaboration and cohesiveness. The birth of Pinnacle V was the result of that three-day, intensive retreat focused on transparency in business.
The five companies that comprise Pinnacle V are:
• Buckingham Greenery, Inc., of Buckingham, VA – Connie Hom, President and CEO
• FosterPlants, Inc., of Miami, FL – Steve Foster, President and CEO
• Greenery Office Interiors, LTD, of Calgary, Alberta – Joanne Young, President and CEO
• Plantscapers, Inc., of Irvine, CA – Julie Farrow, President and CEO
• Raimondi Horticultural Group, Inc., of Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ – Chris Raimondi, President and CEO
The Groups current focus is on nationwide career recruitment and training, sharing marketing best practices, financial benchmarking, human resources collaboration, developing client pipelines, and volume pricing among industry and non-industry vendors.