Biophilic design is taking the commercial building interior design world by storm and it’s a trend that’s here to stay. It revolves around bringing nature indoors to calm and inspire building inhabitants and visitors. On the surface, it may seem simple, idealistic or a fad to appease today’s workforce. However, that couldn’t be further from […]
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Five industry-leading interior plantscape companies have recently formed an executive level Peer Group focused on being “Innovative Green Industry Leaders”. The group, named Pinnacle V, have launched a new logo and website alongside their formation.
The five business owners met in Fort Lauderdale, FL earlier this year to discuss the potential of forming a group based on integrity, relationship, communication, collaboration and cohesiveness. The birth of Pinnacle V was the result of that three-day, intensive retreat focused on transparency in business.
The five companies that comprise Pinnacle V are:
• Buckingham Greenery, Inc., of Buckingham, VA – Connie Hom, President and CEO
• FosterPlants, Inc., of Miami, FL – Steve Foster, President and CEO
• Greenery Office Interiors, LTD, of Calgary, Alberta – Joanne Young, President and CEO
• Plantscapers, Inc., of Irvine, CA – Julie Farrow, President and CEO
• Raimondi Horticultural Group, Inc., of Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ – Chris Raimondi, President and CEO
The Groups current focus is on nationwide career recruitment and training, sharing marketing best practices, financial benchmarking, human resources collaboration, developing client pipelines, and volume pricing among industry and non-industry vendors.